Operation Pearl is a ministry with a mission to restore beauty unto women who have had it stolen from them. The amount of young girls that get into prostitution, stripping, and pornography in the state of Hawaii is alarmingly high. 97% of girls who are in these industries have been sexually abused as children. We want to work with these women who have been demoralized and help them see their worth. We want to help rescue and educate children who have been raped, molested and abused in hopes that they can turn their lives around and we can see a change in the statistics.
- Prostitution/Sex slave trade in Hawaii starts at the age of 12
- Hawaii is a port for trafficked children
- Most strip clubs and massage parlors are operating illegally in Hawaii
- 1 out of every 3 girls have been sexually molested
- 1 out of every 4 boys have been sexually molested
- 1 out of every 3 persons in Hawaii has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.
Operation Pearl Statistics
Operation Pearl plans to change these statistics.
Many of the ladies involved in the ministry of Operation Pearl were once statistics. Through the power and love of Christ, these ladies are now able to operate in the things they were originally created for and hope to inspire the victims that are still held captive to do the same.